Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monster

It took me a while to get back into swing of reading manga its backwards so it took effort to read. Which panel comes next kind of deal. Or reading the panels in the wrong order and getting thoroughly confused until I can sort everything out. Beyond all that I really enjoyed monster. It had a pretty captivating story. I have always liked the medical drama type show so this was kind of right up my alley. Though I suppose the story wasnt totally original surgeon with a heart who is being used by his heartless boss but, nothing is really original these days. I come across a lot of manga that is angsty teen romance, mechas, or some crazy story revolving ninjas and demons. So a sort of medical drama was a breath of fresh air for me in the manga world.
The art style was basically what I expected it to be. It looked very much like manga. Manga has its very distinct style sharp features big eyes, etc. So nothing really fascinated me about the artwork, I liked the story enough to possibly read the next volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment